Head of Department: Dr. Angel Aouad
Tel: (961)1628000 / 3012
The research and Studies Department is one of the different departments under the Directorate General of Civil Aviation and includes four divisions:
• Training Division
• Project Development Division
• Economic Studies Division
• International Organization’s Division
The Research and studies Department holds the following responsibilities:
• Training Division :
- Supervising technical and practical training
- Organizing periodic courses and exams.
• Project Development Division :
- Preparation of civil aviation projects and programs
- Studying the organization of labor in the different departments and divisions of the Civil Aviation Authority.
• Economic Studies Division:
- Economic studies for new investments in civilian airports
- Statistical Studies.
• International Organizations Division:
- Coordination between the DGCA and related International Organizations
- Implementation of International regulations by the relevant departments.